The plastic case holds everything together.
It has two pieces:
A front piece that:
- provides a flat surface for the display (the display screen is glued to the front side)
- has the molded magnetic pen holder
- in the case of a Travel Magna Doodle, has a handle
- in some cases, has holders for shaped magnets (circles, squares, stars)
A raised back piece that:
- provides a flat, even surface to hold the display and to slide the eraser magnet smoothly and evenly across the back of the display
- has the molded groove through which the magnetic eraser slides
Now that we have seen each part, let's see how the Magna Doodle works!