Remember when 3-D glasses were red and blue lenses? They've gotten a major upgrade. Find out why 3-D glasses aren't red and blue anymore.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Centropolis FX Creates Visual Effects
- How Industrial Light & Magic Works
- How Digital Cinema Works
- How Illustration Works
- How Racef/x Works
- How the First-Down Line Works
- How do they create the special effects in movies like "The Matrix" where the camera rotates around a frozen actor?
- How does a lightsaber in "Star Wars" work?