Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Writing a TV Show Works
- How Getting Your Show on TV Works
- How Television Works
- How "Scooby-Doo" Works
- How the DHARMA Initiative Works
- How the Emmy Awards Work
- Inside "Heroes"
- How do television ratings work? How do they figure out how many people are watching a show?
- If only "Lost" were real -- wait, is it?
More Great Links
- ABC.com. http://www.abc.com
- CBS.com. http://www.cbs.com
- Cook, Martie. "Write to TV: Out of Your Head and Onto the Screen." Focal Press, 2007.
- Epstein, Alex. "Crafty TV Writing : Thinking Iinside the Box." Owl Books, 2006.
- Finer, Abby and Deborah Pearlman. "Starting your Television Writing Career: The Warner Bros. Television Writers Workshop Guide." Syracuse University Press, 2004.
- Guinness World Records. http://guinnessworldrecords.com
- Internet Movie Database. http://www.imdb.com
- NBC.com. http://www.nbc.com
- Sandler, Ellen. "The TV Writer's Workbook: a Creative Approach to Television Scripts." Bantam Dell, 2007.