More Great Links
- Bonsor, Kevin. "How March Madness Works."https://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/march-madness.com.
- Canepa, Nick. "Only Sure Bet is No One Will Pick Perfect Bracket." San Diego Union Tribune. http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20050316/news_1s16canepa.html
- CBS Sports. "Bracketology: Step by Step. http://sportsline.com/collegebasketball/mayhem/stepbystep
- College RPI FAQs. http://www.collegerpi.com/rpifaq.html
- The First Church of Bracketology. http://www.churchofbracketology.com/
- Garcia, Marien. "NCAA Bracketology Isn't an Exact Science." USA Today.http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/mensbasketball/2007-02-09-selecting-field_x.htm.
- Garrison, Chad. "Two SLU Professors Say They've Solved the World's Most Challenging Math Problem: Your Office NCAA Pool." River Front Times.http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2006-03-22/news/bracketology/print
- Lunardi, Joe. Bracketology FAQ: 2007-2008. ESPN.http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/pring?id=3093428&type=story.
- McCarthy, Michael. "Gambling Madness Can Snag Court Fans." USA Today.http://www.usatoday.com/sports/2007-03-27-gambling-cover_N.htm.
- Minor, Ben. "How to Master the NCAA Basketball Tournament Bracketology." Associated Content.http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/155217/how_to_master_the_ncaa_basketball_tournament.html.
- Principles and Procedures for Establishing the Men's Bracket. NCAA Sports.http://www.ncaasports.com/basketball/mens/story/9183455.
- Prisbell, Eric. "Need for Information is Creating a Bracket." Washington Post.http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/03/AR2007030300980.html