Lots More Information
Khet is a strategy game like chess, except with lasers. Learn about the board game Khet in this article.
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Memory
- 10 Games that Take Minutes to Learn and a Lifetime to Master
- Body Works: Brain Quiz
- How Human Memory Works
- How Your Brain Works
- How To Test Your Memory
More Great Links
- Bragg, Melvin, Conway, Martin, Kopelman, Mike, and Graham, Kim. "In Our Time: Memory." BBC Radio 4. May 2003. (Jan. 16, 2012) http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00548yy
- Byrne, John H., Ph.D. "Learning and Memory." Neuroscience Online. 2010. (Jan. 16, 2012) http://nba.uth.tmc.edu/neuroscience/s4/chapter07.html
- Carey, Benedict. "Memory Implant Gives Rats Sharper Recollection." New York Times. June 6, 2011. (Jan. 16, 2012) http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/17/science/17memory.html
- Keim, Brandon. "Search Engines Change How Memory Works." Wired. July 2011. (Jan. 16, 2012) http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/07/search-engine-memory
- Smith, M.A., Melinda and Robinson, Lawrence. "How to Improve Your Memory." Helpguide. June 2011. (Jan. 16, 2012) http://www.helpguide.org/life/improving_memory.htm
- Sutton, John. "Memory." Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Feb. 2010. (Jan. 16, 2012) http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/memory/
- Warnock, Mary. "Memory." London: Faber, 1987.