Although I'd never before played Sequence when I received this assignment, I was looking forward to it. I'm always up for a new board game and something about this one triggered a thought. Lo and behold, when I searched through my game cabinet I found a still-in-the-wrapper Sequence game. It was the first turn of good fortune in a game that requires a bit of luck.
After playing the game a half a dozen times, I have to admit I wished I'd cracked open the box sooner (three years ago when I received it would have been ideal). The game was fun, and I could already see there were strategies to employ, which left me intrigued.
- Board Game Geek. "Sequence." (Feb. 28, 2012) http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/2375/sequence
- Education World. "Box Cars and One-Eyed Jacks Math Game Archive." (Feb. 28, 2012) http://www.educationworld.com/a_lesson/archives/boxcars.shtml
- Jax Ltd. "Sequence." (Feb. 28, 2012) http://www.jaxgames.com/seq2.htm
- Jax Ltd. "Welcome to the Home of the Fun and Games People." (Feb. 28, 2012) http://www.jaxgames.com/
- McCloud, John. "One-eyed Jack." (Feb. 28, 2012) http://www.pagat.com/misc/jack.html
- Owatonna Chamber of Commerce and Tourism. "Welcome to Owatonna." (Feb. 28, 2012) http://www.visitowatonna.org/places-to-visit/oh-wah-tah-na.php
- Reuter, Doug. "Tips and Techniques." Play Sequence. (Feb. 28, 2012) http://www.playsequence.com/tips.html
- Reuter v. Jax Ltd. Inc. "Memorandum Opinion and Order." United States District Court, District of Minnesota. March 29, 2011. (Feb. 28, 2012) http://courtops.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/preliminjnxn_10113594254.pdf
- Stark, Steve. "Anecdote." InventorSpot Forum. Aug. 25, 2008. (March 7, 2012) http://inventorspotforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2092